sunglasscurator.com is looking for a dynamic and experienced E-Commerce Manager with visionary edge who is keen to manage and grow our online business and brand community. Full-time position based in Bucharest.
- Responsible for delivering results for sunglasscurator’s E-Commerce business while optimizing customer site experience and driving global visibility
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce and mobile industry best practices
- Overseeing the day to day management of the online site, liaise with the specialized team members for step-by-step implementation
- Developing and using web analytics and reporting for continuous review and optimization of the e-commerce business and site
- Analyze webpage performance and optimize based on acquisition, engagement, and retention goals. Analyze sales data to make strategic decisions to guide the business
- Establish an annual strategic business plan in conjunction with top management, develop & monitor meaningful KPIs and dashboards for the eCommerce team; setting short to medium-term business and sales objectives and the plans to execute and deliver against these sales and profit targets
- Manage financial aspects and business terms of external relationships with eCommerce vendors and partners, including direct negotiations on contract terms and pricing, as well as providing financial support to top management when they negotiate with vendors and partners.
- Create and drive online marketing campaigns and promotions, including digital content master plan
- Support digital strategies to drive brand growth from an omnichannel strategy including geo-targeting to boost store traffic, cross-channel purchasing, email acquisition in stores and other omnichannel customer segmentation opportunities
- Contribute trend-spotting and competitive analysis of the ecommerce industry to top management, assessing new standards, technologies and trends, and implementing plans for future enhancement of the online channel
You will need to be an experienced and performance driven E-Commerce Business Manager with a track record of achievement. You will have a flair for understanding brands and how best to communicate the essence of brands to their targeted audience.
- Strong commercial experience with an emphasis on customer service and achieving online sales and other performance metrics
- Proven proficiency in working with industry tools and analytics packages, including web analytics, targeting, testing, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
- Website optimization experience
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Knowledge of A/B testing (ACE in AdWords)
- Knowledge of web-based content through a CMS platform
- The ability to strategize and manage on and off site content and all digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, social, affiliate, email, content etc).Experience with retargeting and/or paid social experience
- Experience of using Web analytics to drive business forward
- Excellent knowledge of web accessibility evolving best practices
- Ability to design, develop and manage web projects
- Be experienced at putting together and managing a marketing calendar that spans offline and online activity
- Know how to work with a web development agency having had previous experience of putting briefs together and supervising at every step of implementation
In addition you must be confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action, leadership and teambuilding; able to communicate clearly and work to tight deadlines. A background in fashion retailing or apparel E-Commerce would be a valuable asset.
To apply for this position, you are invited to send your CV and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.