sunglasscurator.com ships worldwide with DHL using the Express service, the fastest delivery available. Orders within EU are delivered in 1-2 business days, while orders to the rest of the world are delivered in 2-5 working days. All eyewear orders to Romania benefit free shipping, while delivery for non-eyewear products is charged with 5 EUR.
We process and send orders during main service hours, Monday to Friday, 10:00 am till 6:00 pm EEST/EET (with the exception of public holidays). If the order is placed before 2:00 pm EEST/EET, it will be ready for dispatch the same working day. The merchandise will be ready for dispatch one business day after the receipt of payment, at the latest. We DO NOT arrange for deliveries during weekends or legal holidays. All orders placed on these days will be handled in the following working days.
sunglasscurator.com does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports ALL sunglasscurator.com orders are shipped out of Bucharest - ROMANIA WITH AN OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we're unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
- Shipments within the EU are not subject to any import fees. Prices are inclussive of all taxes including VAT.
- Shipments outside of the EU may be subject to duty or import tax. These costs are NOT included in the final purchase price and will be invoiced to you directly from UPS or an import broker appointed by you.
- Shipments to countries that have all-inclusive pricing are not subject to import fees.
Other important Information:
SHIPPING TO RUSSIA
Please note: Customs authorities in Russia have tightened restrictions on import shipments to Russia. As a consequence, non-document shipments sent to private individuals may undergo extraordinary scrutiny leading to an increased number of customs holds and delays in delivery.
Starting February 17th 2014, the Russian Federal Customs Service requires the following information for all non-document shipments intended for personal use valued under 1000 EUR:
- passport / ID copy containing the identification number of the consignee, full name (first, middle, last)
- a copy of your online order and proof of payment
- Pro-forma invoice translated to Russian
- a brokerage service contract granting UPS the authority to file the customs clearance (once items have reached the Russian customs)
Additional documents may be required by the customs authorities upon request. We ask consignees to have a copy of their passport readily available and be responsive to questions/requests for additional documentation in order to complete the clearance of their shipment. Our shippers will be of as much help as possible to facilitate this process by informing the consignees of all these requirements.
For orders outside Moscow or Sankt Petersburg, please contact our Customer Care department to arrange special shippings. The cost might differ slightly from the price level shown below for Russia.
SHIPPING TO CHINA
Please note: In January 2011 regulations for importing goods into China changed slightly and this may affect you if you place an order for delivery into China. All importers and exporters in China are now required to register with Customs authorities for a Customs Registration number (CR Number). In order to clear you goods, you may be contacted by the shipper (DHL) and asked to provide this number - if you do not have one, the shipper will assist you in identifying a qualified import/export agent to help you import your order.
SHIPPING TO THE USA
For imports to US addresses, please be aware that US customs may contact you asking you to provide them with your IRS, EIN or SSN number before enabling delivery to your address. You will have a one week window to provide this information.
Select your shipping destination from the list of countries below to display the shipping costs.
Drop down selection box by country: